Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little warmer....and changes to the Blog

A warmer and more humid air mass has moved into Kemptville and the Seaway Valley today. Expect temperatures to rise to near 30C in many regions, with the risk of some showers or even a thunderstorm into tonight. The risk for thunderstorms will be higher on Thursday afternoon. At this time severe weather is unlikely but you never know, it is summer.

I have made a few changes on the Blog and will continue to make more in an effort to improve the site. I am approaching 8600 hits and want to thank everyone for reading. I enjoy the weather so much and having an audience to share my passion with is awesome. There is a new Blog List down the side as well as my Photo Album of weather and other pictures, and a link to YouTube weather videos. Enjoy and thanks again...

No comments: