Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few thoughts.....

Just getting rid of some tidbits on my desk that I thought I would share. First and foremost way to go Montreal. My Habs beat the Bruins Monday night in a very tough series, but a not so tough Game 7. Kudos to the Bruins they played good enough to win - through 6 games anyway. And now we welcome Philly.

What a waste of space the idiots that burned several Montreal police cars after the game are, please don't call these morons hockey fans.

As we bask in 25C sunshine with afternoon thunderstorms and more warm weather expected the rest of this week, Edmonton is still under a snowfall warning, and it is currently -5C and snowing. Southern Manitoba also has watches in effect for snow. This is why I tell me dear sister, I will visit her, but never move to Edmonton.
I wanted to say how much I admired the career of Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers when he retired last month - but I never got a chance to post it. So below is an appropriate picture of Brett at Lambeau Field playing in some of my favorite game weather.

Lastly severe weather up and down the east coast this past weekend produced several spectacular weather events including this waterspout off the coastal waters of the Atlantic Ocean near Bethany Beach, Delaware.

No comments: